Terms & Conditions
Access to this website by a user is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Method Pty Ltd (“Method”). The full details of these terms and conditions are set out below.
Access to this website
Should you access this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, do not access this site.
Method operates this website which can be identified by, and accessed through, the URL: bymethod.com.au.
In referring to “content” we mean any text, graphics, photographs, logos, software, applications or plug-ins, or any other information, presented in whatever format, that is able to be viewed, accessed or is otherwise available through this website. These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at our discretion. At all times, we reserve our right to alter or amend the terms set out below.
Limitation of Liability
Product and technical information posted upon this website is provided to guide and inform users of Method’s services and prospective clients. All information included on the website is correct and accurate to the best of our knowledge and provided in good faith.
Users wishing to rely on information contained in our website for making decisions, should consult Method officers to ensure this information is applicable to their circumstances.
Furthermore, whilst information posted upon the Method website will have been drafted and reviewed carefully by our industry professionals, and steps will have been taken to ensure its veracity, it is not to be published or reproduced without the express approval of Method.
Note that if you choose to access information on our website and rely upon it without obtaining professional guidance from Method, this is at your own risk. The directors and employees of Method will not be liable for the consequences of actions taken based on information detailed in this website.
Accessing Our Website
- Method will take all reasonable steps to ensure our website is both secure and operating optimally. Users themselves will be responsible for the operation of all hardware and systems utilised when accessing our site.
- All reasonable actions will be taken to safeguard the integrity of our computer network and the data contained therein, however, should any user download material from our website, regardless of the format, or the program used, it is the user’s responsibility to take precautions to protect their own hardware and system from viruses or malware.
- Website content is for information purposes only and is general in nature. It should not be regarded as personalised marketing or information technology advice. Whilst all care will be taken in preparing this content, we do not offer any guarantee as to the currency, veracity or accuracy of any content posted upon our website. We recommend that information on our website be considered in conjunction with advice which considers your individual circumstances.
- We are not obligated to inform users of any errors or omissions in this content. We do not accept any responsibility to update users on new developments arising in respect of any subject. We will strive to ensure website content is current as at date of posting upon our website.
- Where any technical diagrams, models, calculations, and costings are detailed in this site they are purely provided for demonstration or illustration purposes and should not be relied upon.
Use of Website
- In accepting the Terms and Conditions set out here, you agree not to use content of this website for any purpose that is unlawful. Furthermore, you undertake not to alter, copy, or distribute this material without the express consent of Method.
- Information contained in this website is not intended to be construed as a formal offer to sell products or services on particular terms, or at specific prices. The content of this website is not to be considered to constitute a contract or commitment.
- Works featuring in, and comprising, this website are protected by copyright laws, with the content and intellectual property owned and/or licensed by Method.
Links to Third Party Sites
- We may from time to time, for convenience of users, insert links into our website which direct users to sites operated by third parties. We will endeavour to ensure that any subject links are relevant and safe to access. However, we have no control over third party sites and make no representation as to the safety of such sites. Nor are we able to vouch for the accuracy, currency, and veracity of such websites.
- In accepting our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that third party websites which might be accessed via our website, are outside of the control of Method and that you do so at your own risk.
- Links to third party websites do not necessarily indicate Method’s endorsement of the subject entities, or their products and services.
- The operation of Method’s website may occasionally be interrupted due to maintenance, hardware upgrades, system outages, ISP failures or any of a raft of potential issues. Method accepts no liability for damage or loss purported to result from the unavailability of our website.
The terms and conditions set out in this document are current as at the 30th of April 2022.